1. Finish 5 books before the year end's. Well majority of it... I've finished three books since we set this goal. Losing it by Cora Carmack, The Kings Curse by Philippa Gregory, and Twice Lost by Sarah Porter
2. Go for a run. Went once the past 7 weeks, and that was with my mom. She power-walked while I jogged beside her.
3. Deliver two more speeches in my Toastmasters club before the year ends. I stated this plan before I realized that we only had about two Toastmaster meetings in the past 7 weeks, so that didn't give me much time to prepare and deliver a good speech. I also realized that if I want to deliver a speech, I'd rather do it properly than look sloppy.
4. Sketch a portrait. I sat down for a good couple of hours on and off for two days, just drawing and playing around with water colors. It was refreshing. Here is one of it.
5. Take more outfit photo's. Done and Done!