What's on your Year-End Goals List?
November 3, 2015
Ladies and gents, there are just two months left until the year finally ends. So what does everyone have planned for these two months? Thanksgiving dinners, Christmas Shopping, Christmas Parties, New Years resolutions?
Alright, I know I've been MIA from the blog for a while, the reasons are well, when it comes to blogging, I don't want to just write useless content and post it up for the sake of posting. I realized that I want my content to be useful and inspiring, and fun, rather than mindless. Hence, my reasons for not posting was due to the fact that the right topic had yet to be found, until now.
I've seen one of my favorite bloggers, Nicole from Writes Like a Girl, do monthly goals posts every month for the entire year. And as I was scrolling through my Bloglovin' feed, I stumbled upon her November goals and then it hit me. Since I've been quite disoriented lately with trying to keep my life in check, a list of firm short-term goals could be a perfect makeshift backbone.
Come and join in on it! If you feel like you need a little balance in your life, perhaps a list of short-term goals could do the trick. Let's get started, shall we?
1. Finish 5 books before the year end's. I've been on a reading slump recently, and way off my Goodreads goal of 40 books in a year, so let's see if I'll find that book to keep my eyes glued to the pages for days.
2. Go for a run. With the weather cooling up a bit, it seems perfect to get bundled up and go for a good run. Even if it's just for 30 minutes.
3. Deliver two more speeches in my Toastmasters club before the year ends. I started delivering more speeches to try and finish off the manual Toastmasters International gave us. I have about six more speeches to deliver before I get the title "Advanced Communicator Bronze". Before the year ends, let's see if I'll be able to deliver two more.
4. Sketch a portrait. I bought a new sketchbook when I went to Dubai recently, and it's been eyeing me to start sketching. The images of sketching a portrait of some kind have been gushing in and out of my mind, it'll be good to finally let it out on paper.
5. Take more outfit photo's. I have a few new pieces that I want to mix and match, and show off on the blog. Plus, I hope this will get me to dress in something besides my leggings and a shirt all day.
Those are my short-term goals for the next two months. What's on your short-term goals list? You can go over on Nicole's blog, Writes Like a Girl and link it up. I honestly didn't know she did a link up until I scrolled down a few minutes ago.
If you already made your short-term goals, how are they going so far? Ticked most of them off yet? Don't worry if you didn't, there are still about two months until the year ends. There's no rush.
Stay fearless and amazing, my darlings.
PS. Although I haven't been posting on my blog, my facebook page is quite active with articles and quotes, to keep you going and that fierceness flowing.